Friday, October 31, 2014
Sunday, September 21, 2014
From PlayStation's "Casper: A Haunting 3D Challenge" -- the Main Hall tune. Composed by Richard Band. Enjoy!
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Hi! Below are some dates for the 1995 Universal Pictures movie, Casper, to be featured in Movies in the Park around the U.S., festivals/spooktaculars, theatres, and on television. Also included -- showings around the globe!
First, we are happy to announce that "Casper" will be opening ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween this season! Night One – Sunday, October 19th, 7:00 – 9:00 AM ET/PT. And it will be repeated on Night Nine – Monday, October 27th, 9:00 – 11:00 PM ET/PT, and Night Ten – Tuesday, October 28th, 7:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT. And it will close the season on Night Thirteen – Friday, October 31st, 9:00– 11:00 PM ET/PT
Festivals/Movie in the Park/Spooktaculars!
- Movie in the Park -- Sept. 26th, Janesville, WI
- Movie In The Park - CASPER | October 12th 7:PM Badger Park, Peshtigo, WI
- Atlantic Station’s annual Fall Festival -- feat. CASPER Oct.17th. Atlanta, GA
- BMW of El Paso Amphitheater in the Promenade in The Fountains at Farah. | Oct. 18th El Paso, TX Link HERE.
- 22nd Annual Costume Contest & Free Movie on Sat. Oct. 25th! Downers Grove, Illinois. Featuring CASPER Link HERE.
- Oct.10th, 11th & 12th -- Marcus Theaters, Omaha, NE -- Link HERE.
- October 18th -- Theatres at Mall of America, 401 South Avenue, Bloomington, MN 55425
- Oct. 25th -- The State Theatre in Culpeper, VA -- Link HERE.
- October 25th @10AM -- Elk Grove Theatre,1050 Arlington Heights Road, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007 Link HERE.
- October 27th -- The Florida State College of Law Research Center.Tallahassee, FL 5:30 PM
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween -- See note above.
- Monstober Movie Premieres on Disney Channel -- Wed Oct 22 - 8:00 - MOVIE - Casper
Around the Globe!
More dates will be added as they are made available!
UPDATED: October 27, 2014
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Universal Studios | 1995 | 101 min | Rated PG | September 02, 2014
Original aspect ratio: 1.85:1
Language: English (DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1), French (DTS 5.1)
Subtitles for the Hearing Impaired: English
Single disc (1 BD)
I asked Brad Silberling, the director of the movie Casper, if anything new was added to this version. He replied, "No, I believe he's still dead! But so much more clearly now!" [June 10, 2014]